We, humans, are curious beings. We get bored fast, and we need constant mental stimulation to remain positive and spiritually healthy. And there is no doubt about the fact that a more positive state of mind will have tremendous benefits on our wellbeing in the long run. We, at Banyan Tree Divers Scuba, are in the business of entertainment, health and discovery, three of the most driving engines which help humanity move forward.
Maui scuba diving is not only a recreative activity but also one of knowledge and communicating with nature. And it is here, in the deep, wet, gorgeous heart of earth’s oceans, where we genuinely feel the nature’s grandeur in all of its forms. Out of all the recreative activities, we can find, scuba diving is probably one of the most intriguing ones.
Especially when you consider that:
- The Earth’s oceans hold more than 96% of all the water on the planet
- Around 70% of Earth is covered in water
- We have only explored 5% of the entire ocean mass
- There are more historical vestiges buried in the oceans than there are in all of the world’s museums put together
- There are over 20 million tons of gold to be found hidden in the oceanic abysses
- We have mapped 100% of the ocean floors to a depth of approximately 5 km, yet over 95% of the underwater world is still a mystery to this day
These data go to show that Maui scuba diving is more than just a recreative activity. It is one of discovery and self-discovery, as you will end up finding more about the world you live in.
An unforgettable experience
Scuba diving is counter-intuitive for most people, because we, humans, have not evolved to live underwater. Although we live in a liquid environment for nine months, before birth, getting to experience living underwater consciously is contrary to our most intimate biological programming.
This is why scuba diving can be considered an extreme sport, one which will make your blood flow and fill your body with adrenaline and excitement. The exotic shores of Maui are crowned by the superb beaches of Kapalua and Kaanapali, as well as by the Scorpion Fish, Eagle Rays, and Moray Eels reefs, and these are just some of the options.
The exhilarating experience will take place under the careful guidance of some of the best PADI instructors, with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
What you will be getting in return is:
- The opportunity to dive into some of the most amazing underwater locations in the world
- Witness the fantastic variety of the marine life
- Visit historical vestiges buried under the endless mass of water
- Check out the unique coral formations in the area
- Combine fun and education through a recreative and memorable experience that will stick with you for the rest of your life
Bayan Tree Divers scuba offers a Maui scuba diving experience you will never forget. This is where dreams are forged.
Banyan Tree Divers Scuba
333 Komo Mai ST, Lahaina, HI 96761