Maui scuba diving is an experience you will never forget. Join Banyan Tree Divers Scuba in West Maui to discover why Maui scuba diving ranks as the top activity on Maui. Lahaina and Kaanapali provide excellent dive conditions where you could see turtles, octopus, and reef sharks!
All travelers to Hawaii are curious beings at heart who quickly get bored without activities. Travelers who scuba dive often want consistent mental stimulation to produce a positive and spiritually healthy outlook on life. When on vacation there is no doubt that a more positive state of mind has tremendous health benefits. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba seeks to always create a positive Maui scuba diving environment to promote your happiness and self-discovery.
Maui scuba diving is not only an exhilarating activity for beginner and certified divers, but also one of acknowledging and communicating with nature. Underwater is where genuinely feel the grandeur of nature in all its forms. Scuba divers get to witness fish, turtles and sharks interacting with coral reefs, ocean currents and tides. Your relationship to the ocean grows exponentially as you venture deep into the heart of ocean. There are many recreational activities in Hawaii, however, Maui scuba diving is the most exhilarating and addictive activity.
Why Care About The Ocean:
- The Earth’s oceans hold more than 96% of all the water on the planet
- Around 70% of Earth is covered in water
- People have only explored 5% of the entire ocean
- There are more historical treasures buried in the ocean than in all of the world’s museums combined
- It’s estimated that over 20 million tons of gold can found hidden in the oceanic abyss
- 100% of the oceans floor has been mapped to a depth of approximately 5 km, yet 95% of the underwater world is still a mystery to this day
When you consider these figures it shows that Maui scuba diving is more than merely a recreational activity. Scuba diving serves our need to discover the Earth and provides a platform for self-discovery. Every time you scuba dive you are presented with greater knowledge about the details of the world.
Unforgettable Maui Scuba Diving:
Scuba diving is counter-intuitive for most people, because we have not evolved to live underwater in a limited oxygen environment. Before birth we live in a liquid environment for nine months, but then everything changes and we no longer get to consciously experience a liquid world. This is why scuba diving becomes an extreme sport for beginner divers, and an exciting sport for certified divers.
Maui scuba diving provides the perfect conditions to make your blood flow and fill your body with adrenaline and excitement. The exotic beaches of Maui are crowned by superb coral reefs found along Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua. Here you will scuba dive in a warm, tropical ocean with Turtles, Sharks, Trigger Fish, and Moray Eels. Your Maui scuba diving experience will take place under the careful guidance of PADI instructors at Banyan Tree Divers Scuba.
Why Choose Maui Scuba Diving:
- The opportunity to visit some of the most amazing and delicate underwater dive sites in the Pacific Ocean
- Witness the fantastic variety of Maui marine life, including huge Turtles
- Visit historical treasures buried under the ocean, just as whaling ship anchors.
- Observe the unique topography and coral formations found off Maui
- Combination of safety, comfort, and education through a recreational experience that will be memorable for the rest of your life
Maui scuba diving with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba is an experience you will never forget. Playing underwater is an addictive Maui activity, so follow your dream and make a plan to get underwater. See you on Maui.
Banyan Tree Divers Scuba
(808) 446 – 6099
333 Komo Mai St, Lahaina, HI 96761