Certified divers book now to explore Maui dive sites along the beaches of Lahaina. Shore diving here we look for Hawaiian turtles and reef sharks. Your professional guide will create a dive plan for you…
- Expand your diving capabilities
- Minimum two divers for Maui night dive
- Convenient shore diving location
- Cost includes all dive equipment + torch
Maui Night Dive
A Night Dive in Lahaina is an alluring underwater experience with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. Certified divers use incandescent LED light to see an exquisite array of nocturnal life. A night dive in Lahaina begins after sunset, when most of the Hawaiian green turtles have gone to sleep. Under darkness we start to see free swimming eels scour the coral reef for their much anticipated meal. The evening continues as invertebrates like squid, sea urchin, octopus, slipper lobster, and sponge crab shuffle past coral polyps filtering plankton.
- Banyan Tree Divers Scuba most often visits Mala Pier in Lahaina. Even when you have experienced the thrill of Mala Pier during the day, at night this dive site changes into a whole new playground of wonderfully eerie caverns housing turtles and conger eels. Make your reservation to experience a different side of diving on Maui, tailored for you by Banyan Tree Divers Scuba!
- You must be a certified diver to make a night dive, and Banyan Tree Divers Scuba kindly requires a minimum two divers.
- A half hour before sunset we like to meet at the dive site. The exact dive site and meeting time will be chosen the day before your night dive and emailed to all guests.
- Please contact Banyan Tree Divers Scuba directly for current availability.