Maui Dive Shop Links
Your Scuba Diving Experience
Scuba diving is a worldwide activity that supports local communities. Scuba divers stay in hotels, eat at restaurants, and book other experiences. But, we know it is not always easy to connect every dot for your trip of a lifetime. So to assist, our Maui dive shop links you with highly recommended Maui activities, restaurants, and concierges.
Scuba divers tend to stay in a single location for a week or longer. After a day of scuba diving in Lahaina, we often get asked where to eat, which boat snorkeling tour to book, or for professional advice to help create that special occasion! You don’t have to get overwhelmed with all the options out there. Banyan Tree Divers Maui narrowed down this list for you of our favorite companies in Maui.
When you choose an island activity other than scuba diving, we highly recommend these superb Maui tour providers:
- Sail Maui provides boat trips to Lanai on a performance sailing catamaran.
- Makai Adventures is your choice for a locally-owned boat company providing snorkeling tours and whale watching from Lahaina harbor.
- Dive Maui is your boat company to see Lanai’s famous dive sites.
When you are ready to eat after scuba diving in Lahaina, we highly suggest all of these Maui restaurants:
- Moku Roots is the only zero-waste restaurant on the island!
- Honu Seafood and Pizza is a great restaurant. Reserve your table and go!
- Star Noodle is our favorite spot for pork buns and their specialty soups.
- Mala Tavern has a location so close to our favorite Maui diving site! You can go scuba diving at Mala Wharf and then walk to Mala Tavern for lunch!
- Down the Hatch and Breakwall Shave Ice, you will want for nothing at these adjoined sister companies.
Our dive shop can’t help with everything, but these professionals can and will:
- Maui Vacation Adventures links you up with Candice Negron’s team.
- Maui Fewo specializes in West Maui accommodations for German-speaking tourists.
- Maui Information Guide is your guide to all things Maui.
Oahu Dive Shops
Go scuba diving on every Hawaiian island, but if you only visit Oahu, then let this highly-rated dive shop take care of you:
- Reef Pirates Diving in Ohau guarantees six divers or less on each boat charter!
Scuba Diving Directories
Our Maui dive shop proudly supports a variety of scuba diving directories, organizations, and clubs. Visit these sites to expand your knowledge and prepare for your next scuba diving trip:
- Dive Geeks provides you access to the University of Michigan professor Dr. Taylor’s database.
- Scuba Diving Directory is your portal to scuba diving worldwide.
- DiveAdvisor is the ultimate scuba diving directory.
- Course World finds you scuba clubs around the world.
- Dive Adventures is a comprehensive travel guide for every discriminating scuba diver.