Your dive instructor tailors a guided dive plan for you to explore dive sites in Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua. This option is for certified divers.
- Shore dive in Lahaina
- Equipment setup and skills refresh
- Small group sizes
- Photos available for additional fee
- Cost includes all dive equipment
Refresh Your Scuba Skills
- The beaches of Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua provide a perfect scuba environment to refresh your skills and get back into the water. Has it been awhile since you were last underwater? The Scuba Refresh Dive is recommended for all certified divers who have not been diving for several months or longer.
- This refresh dive is designed to increase your confidence through step-by-step preparation and underwater skills practice. Your dive begins with a full equipment setup and review of safe diving practices.
- Shore diving on Maui allows for a relaxed schedule, small groups, and ample time to focus on you!
- Enter shallow water to reestablish your confidence. The goal is to find comfort by slowly practicing the core PADI Open Water skills on the surface and underwater. Refreshing your skills ultimately leads into our dive together and it’s time to fill out another page in your logbook!
Shore Dive in Lahaina
- Mornings are the best time for good visibility underwater, so most dives meet at 9 a.m. The exact dive site is chosen the afternoon before our diving day and emailed to all guests. We like to offer two dives per day trip. A second dive allows us to explore the entirety of a large dive site or visit a different site. Each additional tank costs just $79. When making two Maui dives, we finish up around lunch time.
- Quality underwater photos and videos will be available for an additional fee.