All beginner divers start their scuba journey with an Introductory Dive. Take your first breaths underwater with Banyan Tree Divers to experience the magical underwater world in a safe environment.
- Suitable for all skill levels
- One private dive for two divers
- You can add additional divers
- Cost includes all of your dive equipment
- Photos and videos available for a fee
Private Maui Dive for Two
- Your reservation includes one private Maui dive for two divers. If needed, you can add more divers to your private dive. The cost is just $79 for each additional certified diver, and $99 for each beginner diver. You can reserve a private group dive for up to 10 divers.
- Looking for a unique way to propose? Banyan Tree Divers Scuba has the experience to help orchestrate your unique underwater proposal.
- The Private Dive for 2 is offered to divers of all experience and comfort levels. No matter the occasion, this private Maui scuba dive provides each guest with an excellent experience. Your dive is focused on you, and only you. We commit to you for the day and help you to find a relaxed space at the dive site to feel free from any crowds.
- Your dive instructor takes high quality underwater photos and videos. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba uses an excellent Canon underwater camera setup. We take pride in capturing your best moments above and below the water. Your photo package is available for an additional $60.
- All of your scuba diving equipment is provided.
- Mornings are the best time for good visibility under water, so most dives meet at 9 a.m. The exact Hawaii dive site is chosen the afternoon before our diving day and emailed to all guests. We like to offer two dives per day trip. A second dive allows us to explore the entirety of a large dive site or visit a new site. Each additional tank costs just $79. When making two dives, we finish up around lunch time.
- Quality underwater photos and videos will be available for an additional $60. Your photo package will be an option during checkout.