Every new diver begins this journey with a Discover Scuba Dive, which requires no previous scuba experience. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba invites all beginner divers to learn to dive on Maui.
- Private dive for two people
- Enjoy a private honeymoon dive
- All divers welcome
- Photos + videos available
- Cost includes all dive equipment
Private Maui Dive for Two
- Your reservation includes one private dive on Maui for two divers. It’s easy to add more divers to your private group. The cost for each additional certified diver is $79 and $119 for new divers. To reserve a private group dive (up to 10 divers), please contact Banyan Tree Divers directly.
- Looking for a unique way to propose? Banyan Tree Divers has the experience to help orchestrate your unique underwater proposal.
- The private dive for two is offered to divers of all experience and comfort levels. No matter the occasion, this private scuba dive from Lahaina provides each guest with an excellent scuba experience. Your dive is focused on you and free from the crowds.
- Your dive instructor takes high quality underwater photos and videos. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba uses an excellent Canon underwater camera setup. We take pride in capturing your best moments above and below the water. Your photo package is available for a separate charge.
- All dive equipment is provided.
- Mornings are the best time for good visibility under water, so most dives meet at 9 a.m. The exact Hawaii dive site is chosen the afternoon before our diving day and emailed to all guests. We like to offer two dives per day trip. A second dive allows us to explore the entirety of a large dive site or visit a new site. Each additional tank costs just $79. When making two dives, we finish up around lunch time.
- Quality underwater photos and videos will be available for an additional fee.