Celebrating something special, newlyweds, or just want a private dive for your group? Maximize your experience with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba and reserve a private dive in Lahaina.
- # 1 choice for new divers
- Scuba dive on Maui in two hours
- Small groups
- Easy beach diving entry
- Photos available for additional fee
- Cost includes all dive equipment
Intro to Scuba Diving on Maui
- Have you ever wondered what it feels like to breathe underwater? Take your first breaths underwater with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba.
- Scuba dive on Maui under the guidance of a professional instructor from Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. We provide our guests with small group sizes, and when it’s possible private scuba lessons. The PADI Discover Scuba Dive gives every new diver the opportunity to experience the magical underwater world.
- Year-round, you find excellent dive conditions along the beaches of Lahaina and Ka’anapali. As we breathe over the corals and kick through the water, we search for turtles, moray eels, and so many different fish. Scuba diving for beginners does not qualify as a certification, but it may be credited towards earning a PADI certification.
Discover Scuba Dive:
- Mornings are the best time for good visibility underwater, so most dives meet at 9 a.m. The exact dive site is chosen the afternoon before our diving day and emailed to all guests. We start with a briefing about the basics of scuba diving. After practicing a few skills in shallow water to get comfortable, we continue on for a 30 – 40 minute dive.
- We like to offer two dives per trip, which provides the opportunity to explore the entirety of a large dive site or visit a different site. A second dive also allows you to build on what you learned during the first dive, so your confidence increases. This is the perfect way to learn to scuba dive – and in such a beautiful setting on Hawaii!
- Each additional tank costs just $79. When making two dives, we finish up around lunch time.
- Quality underwater photos and videos will be available for an additional fee.