Are you celebrating something special, newlyweds, or just want a Private Dive for 2? Reserve a private dive in West Maui to maximize your experience with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. Let us focus on you, and…
- # 1 choice for beginner divers
- Maui scuba diving just 2 hours
- Small group sizes
- Easy shore diving entry
- Cost includes all of your scuba equipment
- Photos available for an additional $60
Maui Introductory Dive
- Have you ever wondered what it feels like to breathe underwater? On Maui you can take your first breaths underwater with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. We scuba dive in small groups so new divers get to experience the magical underwater world in a safe and intimate environment. We start with a briefing about the basics of scuba diving and learn skills on land. Then we enter the ocean and get comfortable by practicing a few different skills in shallow water. Once you feel okay, we explore the dive site for about 40 minutes.
- You will scuba dive in West Maui under the guidance of a professional instructor from Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. We provide all of our guests with personalized attention, and whenever possible, private scuba lessons.
- As we breathe bubbles over corals and kick fins through the water, we will search for turtles, moray eels, and so many different Maui fish species. Nearly year-round our dive sites offer excellent dive conditions along the beaches of Lahaina and Kaanapali. This Introductory Dive for beginners does not qualify as a certification, but it may be credited towards earning your PADI certification.
Details for Introductory Shore Dive:
Most dives meet at 9 am, since mornings are the best time for great visibility underwater. Your dive site will be chosen one day prior to diving. Look for an updated email before 4 pm with GPS directions to the dive site.
- You have the opportunity to make two scuba dives per trip and your additional tank is discounted to just $79 per person. This allows you to explore the entirety of a large dive site or relocate to a new spot. Your second dive is often the best dive, because your confidence increases so much after dive one.
- You will finish one dive by 11 am, and two dives by about 1 pm.
- Quality underwater photos and videos will be available for an additional $60.