Every new diver begins this journey with a Discover Scuba Dive, which requires no previous scuba experience. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba invites all beginner divers to learn to dive on Maui.
- Scuba diving in Lahaina
- Small groups
- West Maui beach diving
- Photos available for additional fee
- Uncrowded dive sites
- Cost includes all dive equipment
Maui Shore Diving
- Join Banyan Tree Divers Scuba for a shore dive on Maui. Your dive instructor tailors a guided dive plan for you to explore dive sites in Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua. This option is for certified divers.
- Maui’s exquisite coral reefs and underwater lava formations make it one of the most incredible guided dive destinations in the United States. A shore dive in Lahaina has something to entice and inspire every kind of certified diver, because most of Maui’s marine life resides in less than 40 feet of water.
- These perfect dive conditions create memorable underwater moments. Divers often see Hawaiian turtles cruising the reef and sometimes get to encounter spotted eagle rays. On rare occasions, a pod of passing spinner dolphins visit at Kahekili Reef in Kaanapali. Experienced divers looking for extra adventure get to dive the stunning man-made formations of Mala Pier in Lahaina. A personalized series of quality dive photos and videos are available for every one of our Maui dives, as well as camera rentals.
- Mornings are the best time for good visibility underwater, so most dives meet at 9 a.m. The exact dive site is chosen the afternoon before our diving day and emailed to all guests. We like to offer two dives. A second dive allows us to explore the entirety of a large dive site or visit a different site. Each additional tank costs just $79. When making two dives, we finish up around lunch time.
- Quality underwater photos and videos will be available for an additional fee.