This beginner course will forever make you a scuba diver, while still allowing for plenty of time to appreciate Maui’s stunning coral reefs.
- Four Referral Dives for certification
- PADI open water in two days
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Easy shore diving entry & exit
- Cost includes all equipment
- Must present PADI referral forms from previous instructor
Referral Dives for PADI Scuba Certification
- Complete your referral dives for scuba certification with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. Make your four referral dives on Maui to earn your PADI Open Water certification. This referral course is for new divers who have already completed their academic theory and confined water skills. Academic theory may be completed with an instructor or online using PADI’s e-Learning. Please provide documentation of all completed course work from your initial instructor. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba offers this course over two days.
- The referral course is comprised of four open water dives designed for you to ultimately dive with a buddy to a maximum depth of 60 feet. You make two dives each day and record details of each dive in your new logbook. Maui offers great dive conditions to earn your PADI certification. Shore diving in Lahaina allows for easy entry into the ocean and excellent dive sites with fields of coral reefs, schools of fish and turtle cleaning stations.
- All PADI Open Water certifications are internationally recognized at any dive center and valid for life. In fact, PADI Open Water is the most elected beginner scuba diving certification in the world. The next step in scuba certification is the PADI Advanced course. Make your reservation today and get excited to begin your dive adventure with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba.
Mornings are the best time for good visibility underwater, so the course begins at 9 a.m. The exact dive site is chosen the afternoon before our diving day and emailed to all guests. You will review the PADI Open Water academic theory and make two dives each day. Your course finishes around 3 p.m.