This beginner course will forever make you a scuba diver, while still allowing for plenty of time to appreciate Maui’s stunning coral reefs.
- Scuba certification in two days
- Experience four scuba dives
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Small groups
- Easy shore diving entry & exit
- Scuba diving certification Maui
- E-learning or PADI manual extra fee
- Cost includes all equipment
Scuba Diving Certification Maui
- New divers are invited to earn a scuba diving certification on Maui! PADI Open Water Diver is the most elected beginner scuba diving certification around the world. Becoming an Open Water Diver certifies you to a maximum depth of 60 feet, independent of professional supervision. This qualification is internationally recognized at any dive center and valid for life! Maui’s stunning underwater views make it an ideal location to earn your PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- Scuba diving certification on Maui is comprised of three distinct sections. First, the PADI Open Water book has five chapters of dive theory, ranging from the scuba environment to physiology and physics. You’re completing the Knowledge Review Questions at the end of each chapter. Try to complete these questions on your own time prior to your first diving day with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. On each of your diving days you focus on reviewing the Knowledge Review Questions, take four quizzes, and finish up with the multiple-choice final exam. The second section of the Open Water Diver course is practicing skills in shallow water and on the surface. The third section focuses on your four open water training dives.
- So get excited to begin your dive adventure with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba. By earning your certification, you are about to become apart of the scuba diving community, and what better place to learn to scuba dive than West Maui?
PADI Open Water Diver
- We like to meet in the morning at the dive site location. Most often 9 a.m. is a great time to begin. The exact dive site is chosen the evening before our diving day. The Banyan Tree Divers dive van is easy to spot. It’s a big, white cargo van. We make two dives per day, often finishing up around 4 p.m.
- Banyan Tree Divers Scuba maintains a 48-hour cancellation policy. A purchased dive course with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba is a binding contract. Refunds will not be issued upon incompletion of the course.
- We thank you for your understanding and consideration.