Emergency First Response training with Banyan Tree Divers focuses on building your confidence as a rescuer and increasing your willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
- Certification includes five dives
- Learn advanced scuba on Maui
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Small groups
- PADI e-Learning or manual extra fee
- Cost includes all equipment
Advanced Scuba Certification on Maui
- For most of us, scuba diving Maui becomes an addiction. After completing the Open Water Diver certification, many divers choose to explore various specialty dives the advanced scuba world has to offer. The PADI Advanced Diver certification not only makes you more confident underwater, it also introduces you to a variety of new adventure scuba dives, such as: Deep, Navigation, Photography, Wreck, Peak Performance Buoyancy, and a long list of additional electives.
- Advanced scuba certification Maui style includes five Adventure dives over two to three days. Your Deep and Navigation dives are compulsory, leaving your choice of three elective dives to complete. By earning the advanced scuba certification your new maximum depth will be 100 feet. Also, Advanced Divers may use any completed Adventure dives as credit towards a future Specialty certification. Contact Us for additional details regarding PADI Specialty courses.
- By continuing to build upon your experiences, you may ultimately achieve the most notable recreational diving certification: PADI Master Scuba Diver.
PADI Advanced Diver
- We like to meet in the morning at the dive site location. Most often 9 a.m. is a great time to begin. The exact dive site is chosen the evening before our diving day. The Banyan Tree Divers dive van is easy to spot. It’s a big, white Ford cargo van. We like to make two dives per day, often finishing up around 2 p.m.