People believe that a more active lifestyle refers to adopting a regular workout schedule, going for a bike ride once in a while, hitting the gym or going for a fitness program. But that’s not the whole story. In reality, being active requires training both your body and your mind, and this is precisely what we, at Banyan Divers Scuba, are doing.
Scuba diving in Maui, Kaanapali is one such example of an experience that combines physical activity with mental relaxation and a consistent dose of spiritual enrichment. We, humans, are the only mammals that have evolved to manifest an artistic spirit, which is why it is so easy for us to get drawn into nature’s beauty in the same way our minds would slip into the psychedelic mist of a narcotic.
We have always been fascinated with nature, with the wildlife and with the unknown and visiting the shores of Hawaii for some scuba diving sessions remains the perfect way of feeding these urges. Scuba diving is a sport of both the body and the spirit, as the benefits go beyond the realm of the flesh. There is much to be learned and even more to be experienced, as the Hawaiian waters hide real wonders of the world.
And if you want something to motivate you, consider the fact that scientists have declared that we know more about the universe than we know about the Earth’s oceans.
A memorable journey
Indeed, we have only been managed to discover and explore about 5% of the entire mass of water, which covers little over 70% of the globe. This means that scuba diving in Maui, Kaanapali is a great opportunity of exploring one of the richest and most immense ecosystems on the planet.
And, regarding the shock factor, it is just as you would explore a newfound planet, somewhere across the galaxy. The lifeforms that can be found in the ocean’s depths are vastly different than anything you may have seen before.
With that in mind, what expects you in Hawaii is:
- A lifetime opportunity to dive into one of the world’s most famous extreme sport
- Immerse yourself in the magic of the underwater world, filled with landscapes and animals you’ve most likely not even heard of before
- Visit the 1.200 miles long Hawaiian coral reef, making for 85% of the entire mass of the US’s entire mass of coral reefs
- Boost your physical conditioning, since diving is, after all, a sport
- Uplift your spirit by becoming one with the wild nature
- Make friends along the way and have the time of your life in one of the most beautiful locations on Earth
In all honesty, scuba diving in Maui, Kaanapali is more than a sport, more than life experience and even more than an adventure of discovery. It is all these things combined. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba will be your guide on the lovely shores of Hawaii, making sure you will get to experience the full magic of the Pacific’s warm blue waters.Dive Kaanapali
View Larger Map