Scuba diving in Lahaina
West Maui scuba diving is an experience you will never forget. Join Banyan Tree Divers Maui to discover why scuba diving ranks as a top Maui activity on TripAdvisor. Each morning our mobile dive shop in Lahaina meets you at a fantastic dive site. At the beach, we gear up, walk into the ocean, and descend to where you can come face to face with turtles, sharks, tropical fish, and coral reefs.
All travelers to Hawaii are curious beings at heart who quickly get bored without activities. Travelers who scuba dive often want consistent mental stimulation to produce a positive and healthy outlook on life. There is no doubt that a more positive state of mind has tremendous health benefits when on vacation. Banyan Tree Divers always seeks to create a positive Maui scuba diving environment to promote your happiness and self-discovery.
West Maui scuba diving is an exhilarating activity for beginner and certified divers and one of acknowledging nature. Underwater scuba divers genuinely feel the grandeur of life in all its forms. Scuba divers get to witness fish, turtles, and sharks interacting with coral reefs, ocean currents, and tides. Your relationship to the ocean grows as you descend towards the bottom of the sea. However, there are many Maui activities; however, West Maui scuba diving is the safest and most addictive activity.
Why Care About The Ocean
- The Earth’s oceans hold more than 96 percent of all the water on the planet.
- Water covers around 70 percent of Earth.
- People have only explored 5 percent of the entire ocean.
- There are more historical treasures buried in the ocean than in all of the world’s museums combined.
- Over 20 million tons of gold can found hidden in the oceanic abyss.
- One hundred percent of the ocean floor got mapped to a depth of 5 km, yet 95 percent of it remains a mystery.
When you consider all of these figures, it shows that scuba diving in West Maui is more than merely a recreational activity. Scuba diving serves our need to discover the Earth and further provides a platform for self-discovery. Every time you scuba dive, you are presented with more knowledge about the details of the world.
Unforgettable Maui Scuba Diving
Scuba diving requires you to breathe underwater continually. For some people, this feels counter-intuitive because the human species has not evolved to live in a limited oxygen environment. Humans like to breathe 21 percent oxygen, but we live in liquid before birth for nine months. Then everything changes, and we no longer get to experience a liquid world consciously. This dramatic change is why scuba diving inherently becomes an addictive activity for divers.
West Maui scuba diving provides the perfect conditions to make you feel safe and relaxed while also full of adrenaline and excitement. The exotic beaches of Maui have superb coral reefs along Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua. Here you will scuba dive in a warm, tropical ocean with turtles, sharks, schools of fish, and moray eels. Your West Maui scuba diving experience will take place under the careful guidance of PADI instructors at Banyan Tree Divers.
Why Choose Scuba Diving in Lahaina
- Visit some of the most memorable and delicate underwater dive sites in the Pacific Ocean.
- To witness the fantastic variety of West Maui marine life, like giant sea turtles.
- To discover historical treasures partially buried under the ocean, such as whaling ship anchors.
- To observe the unique topography and coral reef formations found off West Maui.
- An ideal setting to experience a combination of safety, comfort, and education.
West Maui scuba diving with Banyan Tree Divers is an experience you will never forget. Playing underwater is an addictive Maui activity, so follow your dream and make a plan to get underwater. See you on Maui.