West Maui scuba diving is an experience you will never forget. You can join Banyan Tree Divers Scuba to discover why scuba diving ranks as the top Maui activity on TripAdvisor. Each morning we meet at an amazing dive site, gear up, walk into the ocean, and descend to where you can come face to face with turtles, sharks, tropical fish, and coral reefs.
All travelers to Hawaii are curious beings at heart who quickly get bored without activities. Travelers who scuba dive often want consistent mental stimulation to produce a positive and healthy outlook on life. When on vacation there is no doubt that a more positive state of mind has tremendous health benefits. Banyan Tree Divers Scuba seeks to always create a positive Maui scuba diving environment to promote your happiness and self-discovery.
West Maui scuba diving is not only an exhilarating activity for beginner and certified divers, but also one of acknowledging nature. Underwater scuba divers genuinely feel the grandeur of nature in all its forms. Scuba divers get to witness fish, turtles and sharks interacting with coral reefs, ocean currents and tides. Your relationship to the ocean grows exponentially as you descend towards the bottom of the ocean. There are many Maui activities, however, West Maui scuba diving is the safest and most addictive activity.
Why Care About The Ocean:
- The Earth’s oceans hold more than 96% of all the water on the planet
- Around 70% of Earth is covered in water
- People have only explored 5% of the entire ocean
- There are more historical treasures buried in the ocean than in all of the world’s museums combined
- It’s estimated that over 20 million tons of gold can found hidden in the oceanic abyss
- 100% of the oceans floor has been mapped to a depth of approximately 5 km, yet 95% of the underwater world is still a mystery to this day
When you consider all of these figures it shows that scuba diving in West Maui is more than merely a recreational activity. Scuba diving serves our need to discover the Earth and further provides a platform for self-discovery. Every time you scuba dive you are presented with greater knowledge about the details of the world.
Unforgettable West Maui Scuba Diving:
Scuba diving requires you to constantly breathe underwater. For some people this feels counter-intuitive, because the human species has not evolved to live in a limited oxygen environment. Humans like to breathe 21 percent oxygen. But, before birth we live in a liquid environment for nine months. Then everything changes and we no longer get to consciously experience a liquid world. This is why scuba diving becomes an addictive West Maui activity for beginner divers, and an exciting sport for confident certified divers.
West Maui scuba diving provides the perfect conditions to make you feel safe and relaxed, while at the same time full of adrenaline and excitement. The exotic beaches of Maui are crowned by superb coral reefs found along Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kapalua. Here you will scuba dive in a warm, tropical ocean with turtles, sharks, schools of fish, and moray eels. Your West Maui scuba diving experience will take place under the careful guidance of PADI instructors at Banyan Tree Divers Scuba.
Why Choose West Maui Scuba Diving:
- To visit some of the most amazing and delicate underwater dive sites in the Pacific Ocean
- To witness the fantastic variety of West Maui marine life, like huge sea turtles
- To discover historical treasures partially buried under the ocean, such as whaling ship anchors.
- To observe the unique topography and coral reef formations found off West Maui
- A combination of safety, comfort, and education through a recreational experience that will be memorable for the rest of your life
West Maui scuba diving with Banyan Tree Divers Scuba is an experience you will never forget. Playing underwater is an addictive Maui activity, so follow your dream and make a plan to get underwater. See you on Maui.
Banyan Tree Divers Scuba
(808) 446 – 6099
333 Komo Mai St, Lahaina, HI 96761